Adult Safeguarding

If you are worried about a vulnerable adult and would like our help, tell us about it.

  • Phone Adult Social Care on 0300 123 2224
  • Email at
  • In an emergency always contact the police by dialling 999
  • If it is not an emergency and you want to talk with the police, dial 101
Keep up to date

Sign-up to our mailing list

Get Social

Our latest tweets