Employment Support Service

You can get in touch with us through your community mental health team care co-ordinator or your in-patient key worker. If you would like to get a job or have a job but are worried about keeping it, speak to your care co-ordinator or key worker about a referral to our service.

If you are not involved with secondary mental health services, but need employment support as a result of mental health difficulties, other health condition or disability, you can self-refer to Remploy via their website www.remploy.co.uk or you can speak to your job coach at your local job centre.

Keep up to date

Sign-up to our mailing list

Get Social

Our latest tweets