- Location South Somerset
- Venue Chard Library, Holyrood Street, Chard TA20 2YA
- Start Date Every other Thursday, 10.30am - 11.30am
- Email email@example.com
Fun one-hour low impact activity, movement and coordination sessions in Chard library to support people who may have a health condition, or anyone who would like some help to get moving. All sessions will be guided by a professional coach and will be tailor-made for attendees.
- Gentle stretching and flexibility activities
- Activities whilst sitting
- Have a go with Virtual Reality
- Have fun with our Interactive Projector
- Try using an Activity Tracker Watch and loan one for free.
Please book a place.