- Location Taunton, Taunton Deane
- Venue Sussex Lodge 44 Station Rd Taunton Somerset TA1 1NS. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date Saturday 2nd June from 12 - 2 pm
- Telephone T: 01823 334 906
- Email email@example.com
We will be running our first session Saturday 2nd June from 12-2pm at the MindTWS office in Taunton
Young people can only join after an introductory meeting which will take place before the group date. Families can come with them if age appropriate and there will staff on hand to take to families about what support is available for
The group will be a 6 themed rolling monthly format, including themes of;
- Introduction and discussion of death/grief
- Feelings/self esteem
- Expressions of grief
- Moving forward
- Coping with grief/wrap up
The people facilitating the group will be experienced young people’s suicide bereavement support workers and lived experience young people.
Assessing if the young person is ready for the group will happen before joining. An explanation pack for the young person will be sent with a referral form to be signed by a caregiver if age appropriate.
Please let us know if you are aware of anyone who may benefit from this peer-support group as we have a leaflet which can be sent out to them.