- Location Somerset Wide
- Info/Website Click to open
- Start Date Opening Hours – 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm Saturday and Sunday.
- Telephone 0800 69 49 999
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Somerset Integrated Domestic Abuse Service is Somerset’s main specialist service which provides support to men, women and children who are affected by domestic abuse.
- Outreach Support in the community
- Refuge (female) and Safe-house (male and female) accommodation
- Programmes of support to men and women, including for those who want to change their abusive behaviour in intimate relationships and victims who wish to break the cycle of abuse.
- Support to children and young people affected by domestic abuse.
- Independent Domestic Violence Advisor service for high risk adult victims
- Counselling services
If you would like more information, please phone the Somerset Domestic Abuse Helpline on 0800 6949 999 or email email@example.com.